VISITOR ADMISSION NOTICE
- Entry restricted to Trade-only visitors.
- Admission to the Exhibition will be permitted by Official Invitation or relevant Business Cards only.
- Families, students and persons under 21 years of age even attending with an adult will not be permitted.
- All visitors must be in proper business / national attire.
- Government and Ministry Officials can provide a valid ID proof for entry to the Exhibition.
- The visitor badge is non-transferable and you may be asked for proof of identification. Identity checks will be conducted throughout ME-TRANSLOG 2016, as part of the entry procedure.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to any person(s) in the best interest of the Exhibition, without providing reasons or explanation.
Note: Above admission rules, are only to ensure the Exhibition’s competence as a leading event in the Middle East. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Register on-site at the Visitor Desk by presenting the Official Exhibition Invitation.
- Relevant Business Card is a must for entry to the Exhibition.
- Registration Counter will be closed 20 minutes prior to the closing of the Exhibition.
Conveniently register yourself, your employees and colleagues online, to avoid long queues. Confirmation letter will be emailed and should be brought to the Exhibition along with relevant Business Card, to collect your badge. Please register below: