We at Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC , take individual privacy seriously.
We respect your privacy and we will use reasonable endeavors:
- To implement computer, physical and procedural safeguards to reasonably protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data we collect;
- To limit the personal data collected to the minimum required to provide better service;
- To permit only properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data;
- Not to disclose your personal data to external parties unless you have agreed, we are required by law or any lawful request of any enforcement agencies or we have previously informed you.
Privacy Statement applies to Personal Data that you provide to Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC or which is derived from the Personal Data as outlined below.
Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC will determine in its sole discretion which posted content will be displayed on the overhead monitors at the Event Venue. By attending the event, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
(a) Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC may edit and use the footage it captures at our events for marketing and promotional activities and for any other lawful purpose in the ordinary course of its business; and
(b) Due to the prevalence of mobile recording devices in today’s world, Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC disclaims all liability for the capture of your image in any multimedia format by other attendees at the event.
In order to provide better service to you and to fulfil the purposes set out in the next paragraph, we may collect certain information when you register with us or communicate with us. In the process, we may also collect personal information of individual contact persons of companies or their employees. Where notified, some of the requested information is mandatory and some you may provide voluntarily. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service. We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for fulfilling the purposes set out in the next paragraph.
Why am I required to provide Personal Data?
As a general principle, your granting of any consent and your provision of any Personal Data hereunder is entirely voluntary; there are generally no detrimental effects on you if you choose not to consent or to provide Personal Data. However, there are circumstances in which we cannot take action without certain Personal Data, for example because this Personal Data is required to process your orders or provide you with access to the event or updates. In these cases, it will unfortunately not be possible for us to provide you with what you request without the relevant Personal Data.
We may obtain information about you from our websites, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in an Event. An “Event” is an online gathering that includes registration before the Event begins, activities between the Event’s start and end time, and after the Event’s end time. We also may obtain information about you from business partners and other third parties and publicly available information.
The types of information we obtain may include:
- Personal Information, which is information that identifies you, such as your name, email address, address, phone number(s), and photographic image.
- Demographic Information, such as zip code, country, years of work experience, skills, industry, certifications, degrees, etc. We do this to help you connect with other event participants like sponsors and exhibitors.
- Preference Information, such as preferred time zone or whether to show a dialog on your next visit. We do this to personalize your experience on the Sites.
In addition, when you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
Use of information
The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- Processing applications for exhibiting at or visiting our events
- Promoting and notifying you of our events
- In addition, photos and videos are taken at our events, which may feature attendees, speakers, sponsors or exhibitors. Where we have taken photos and videos at our events that feature you as an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws, those photos and videos may be used for promotional purposes.
- Where we are hosting and managing a virtual event (and any third-party platform provider acting on our behalf) will use your personal information provided during the registration process to host and manage this digital event and for analyzing visitor interactions and traffic with a view to improving the event experience for visitors and provide you with a personalized experience.
You may choose not to receive promotional materials by simply emailing us.
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Create, manage and maintain your account on the Sites.
- Provide you with services that you request.
- Manage your participation in events hosted on the Sites, where you have signed up for such events and promotions.
- Maintain a record of the events in which you participate
- Enable you to interact with other event participants.
- Provide administrative notices or communications applicable to your use of the Sites.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Notify you from time to time about relevant products and services operated by Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC.
We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, share or otherwise disclose or use any and all Aggregated Information, however, unless otherwise disclosed in this policy, we will transfer or disclose your Personal Information to a third party without your consent.
Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC uses the personal data you provide in this registration for administering your participation in this event. Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC may disclose your personal data to event participants but will do so solely in connection with the Event Attendee List and always in compliance with applicable data protection laws and our privacy principles. Except as described herein, Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law. The Events organized by Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC, which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any entity or individual.
The Information We Share
When you create an account on the Sites, Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC will collect and retain information about you, some of which is Personal Information. You may be required to provide additional personal or demographic information when registering for an Event hosted on the Sites including, but not limited to, photo, resume, work experience, educational qualification, location, skills, industry.
The information you provide is collected by Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC , and is shared with the company(ies) participating in the Event. This includes personal information such as name, email address, contact numbers, resume and other questions you answer during the registration process. Providing additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional, but enables you to better identify yourself.
We may share your Personal Information with third-party contractors or service providers to provide you with the services that we offer you through our Sites; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services in accordance with your instructions. These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC.
You must provide us accurate information when you create your Event account. Your Event account gives you access to the Service. We may maintain different types of accounts for different types of users or organizations.
Please do not use another entity’s or user’s account without permission.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password.
Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You must notify Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
In general, your personal data is kept confidential and is only accessible by authorized personnel. Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used on our secured web areas. We recommend that you do not divulge your User Login Name and Password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your User Login Name and Password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your Account and close your browser window when you have finished your session with the Website. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User Account and Password.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Sites, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Sites, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Sites.
To further protect yourself, do not share Event username and password with anyone.
Links to Other Sites
You may have heard about GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), especially when it comes to protecting your EU clients’ personal data.
How does this impact Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC data collection practices and what are the steps we’ve taken to it ensure its safety for all our customers serving an EU audience?
Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC provides the information so that you can be confident in our dedication to continually being on the forefront of compliance, with transparency and control in sync with data protection laws. For every event delivered, Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC has taken various measures to secure alignment with GDPR guidelines to spearhead uncompromising data protection and security since the implementation going into effect on 25th May 2018. Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC is committed to serving our clients responsibly, our updated controls and processes protect the data of all EU audiences and uphold their new rights to stay compliant with the GDPR.
GDPR Readiness Outline:
Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC has taken steps to insure you on honoring our Event Participants and Attendees rights and consent:
- Will enforce GDPR on all standard registration pages as a default measure to confirm lawful consent, so that our event attendees take control of the data they choose to share.
- GDPR is enforced based on the country the user selects on the registration page, this means that all users from EU member states fall under the revised data protection legislation.
- In the circumstance that a user does not agree to the terms of sharing adequate and relevant data, they will not be registered.
- Users have the right to be forgotten; when requested, the user’s profile data will be anonymized within the event domain.
- We will work with our integration partners as and when required to ensure our GDPR process is aligned with regulation throughout the data transfer.
By attending the Event, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing our event that have been provided or otherwise made known to you by Muscat Expo LLC and White Paper Summits LLC. You further agree to comply in every respect with all applicable global laws and regulations. All government and public-sector attendees are responsible for complying with their own rules and regulations.
Disputes – All Communication shall be addressed to:
Muscat Expo LLC, P. O. Box 1406, PC 133, Al Khuwair, Sultanate of Oman
Tel: +968 24788476; Fax: +968 24788676